Terms and Conditions Effective 05/01/2012
- Price: The TOTAL includes the price of the products, taxes, installations, shipping, and unpacking of products unless otherwise noted.
- Payment: Payment is due in full before production of goods will commence. A deposit may be made to secure price and allow for re-measure if necessary. However, the remaining balance must be paid in full for the order to be release into production. Any partial payments will delay the order from being released to production. Installation will be scheduled once all items have arrived at 3 Blind Mice from production.
- Credit Card Payments: You the Buyer, legally authorize 3 Blind Mice Window Coverings to debit the credit card listed on the front of the invoice for the agreed upon amount. Payment is due in full before production of goods will commence. Any partial payments will delay the order from being released to production.
- Cancellations: Merchandise ordered cannot be cancelled once production has begun. Generally production begins the day the order is placed.
- Returns: Returns will not be accepted once production has begun. Generally production begins the day the order is placed. If a return is granted, orders paid by check will be refunded within 7 business days, charges will be credited within 72 hours, and cash refunds will be made immediately by business check.
- Suitability: Buyer assumes responsibility for all decisions made concerning the selection of material, color, and style of merchandise purchased.
- Colors: All Colors chosen are subject to dye lot variations. Dye lots will not match future orders of the same product.
- Inspection: Buyer must inspect the merchandise upon delivery and/or installation. Buyer must make any claims for damage at that time.
- Measurements: 3 Blind Mice Window Coverings takes full responsibility for all final measurements unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery: Buyer has been given Seller’s best estimate of the delivery time for this order. Factory production times and product availability may change without notice. Therefore delivery time is an estimate and the merchandise may not be available on the date estimated. No compensation is required by Seller if estimated delivery time is not met.
Returned Check or Credit Card Charge: If a check or credit card charge is returned, Buyer will pay 3 Blind Mice Window Coverings a minimum of $45 (and up to the maximum allowed by law) and pay fees charged by the Banks and/or Credit Card Companies.
- Security Interest: Buyer grants Seller a security interest in the merchandise to secure Buyer’s obligation to pay the agreed total purchase price. Seller will have all of the rights of a secured party under the California Commercial Code.
- Expenses: Buyer will pay all of Seller’s fees and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees that Seller incurs in enforcing its rights. Buyer will pay to Seller a minimum of $100 to compensate Seller for time and travel involved in the event Seller has to go to Small Claims Court to enforce Seller’s rights under this contract and Seller prevails in court. If Seller offers payment terms to Buyer or if Buyer defaults on any payment, a minimum finance charge of 1½% per month will be assessed on any amounts outstanding beyond the Agreed-upon payment terms. The TOTAL includes the price of the products, taxes, installations, shipping, and unpacking of products.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: 3 Blind Mice Window Coverings extends to the original Buyer the following limited lifetime warranty: Terms subject to change without notice. 3 Blind Mice Window Coverings will repair or replace any part of the blind found to have a manufacturer’s defect in materials or workmanship. 3 Blind Mice will provide a 1 year in-home service at no charge. After the first year there will be a minimum charge of $100 for an in-home service. This warranty is limited to the original buyer of the window coverings and is not available to commercial or rental properties. This warranty does not apply to any defect caused by improper self-installation, alteration, abuse, misuse, or exposure to excess moisture or heat. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, such as the natural deterioration of fabric or strings and changes in color that take place over time. This warranty does not cover products that exceed 3 Blind Mice’s size recommendations. To obtain service, call 3 Blind Mice, and a representative will determine the appropriate course of action. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. Note: Our warranty will not exceed the Manufacturer’s Warranty.
3 Blind Mice Window Coverings 6150 Lusk Blvd. Ste B103 San Diego, CA 92121 Phone# 858-452-6100
For detailed product warranty information, please visit the manufacturers’ websites below:
- BTX: http://www.btxinc.com/terms-conditions/
- Graber: http://www.graberblinds.com/support/warranty-information
- Lutron: http://lutron.com/Service-Support/Pages/Service/Warranty/Warranty.aspx
- MechoSystems: http://www.mechoshade.com/warranty/
- Qmotion: http://qmotionshades.com/support-center/tabs/warranty
- Horizons: http://horizonshades.com/site/warranty.html
- Somfy: https://www.somfysystems.com/about-us/warranty
- Sunsetter: http://www.sunsetter.com/warranty
- Mariak: http://www.mariak.com/?s=warranty