Come Work With US
Click on the headings below to view information about current job openings at 3 Blind Mice Window Coverings.
3 Blind Mice Window Coverings, Inc. is a California-based entrepreneurial, growing & vibrant company that sells and installs all types of window coverings and window tinting products to residential and commercial sectors. 3 Blind Mice is a major player in this hot market with a strategic plan to drive significant growth.
Reports to: District Sales Manager
Primary Interfaces: Customers, Employees, Subcontractors (Salespeople) and Contractors
Winning Success Factors
This will put you in the job before we hire you.
- Product Knowledge: In the first 90 days you would need to learn our current product lines and have a general understanding of each line. We will teach you master level knowledge of products on a weekly basis. Product lines serviced are Graber, Alta, Norman, and we are a contract dealer with Mechoshade. As a plus our company has become the industry leader in all forms of motorized window coverings
- Selling to Customers in Their Homes and Virtually: You will be responsible for presenting products to customers, consulting on product and color, writing up orders, collecting payments, getting paperwork to office administration. The office takes care of ordering product, setting up installs, taking care of any customer needs, processing payments, repairs if needed. This allows you to keep marketing and selling and not bog you down with all the other details of the order.
- Weekly Sales Meetings: Weekly sales meetings are held at our company headquarters in San Diego which you would need to be attended, in person or virtually, on a weekly basis.
- Daily Reporting in the Company CRM: It is a key requirement to keep the online Customer Relations Manager updated daily. This is as simple as updating a new appointment status or following up on marketing tasks that you have assigned to yourself like following up with a past customer or a newly installed job.
What Are We Looking For?
- Selling with integrity and honesty 100% of the time, no exceptions!
- Experience in window covering sales preferred by not mandatory.
- Ability to help customer make decision on color, style, texture, and functionality of window coverings.
- Strong interpersonal , customer service, and time management skills
- High standard of quality with an eye for detail
- Very well organized
- Ability to quickly learn new product lines
- Uses a system to manage contacts, appointments, and other pressing priorities.
- Able to work independently and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Advanced computer skills w/the ability to use technology when selling
What's In It For You?
- Paid training for new hires
- Introductory 3-month draw
- 50% employee health insurance reimbursement up to $250/month
- Matching 401k, gas and cell phone stipend
- Above average commission
- Weekly training and personal development
- Regular sales contests
- Working in a Family Environment
- Office support that allows you to sell and not be caught up in a ton of paperwork that this business can have.
- Established company that lives by the values of Integrity – Innovation – Community – Fun!
Top Producers Have These Characteristics:
- BURNING DESIRE to be successful earning a great income without sacrificing quality of life.
- Constantly looking for new sales opportunities
- Utilize companies online CRM (Customer Relations Manager) to follow up with contacts.
- Involvement with professional referral groups or industry groups.
- Not concerned with the sale, but getting the right product for the customer based on the customer’s needs.
- Top down / good, better, best selling is a must.
- Return calls from customers and administration with a high sense of urgency.
To give homeowners pride and confidence in the window coverings they choose by delivering lifetime quality at an affordable price and industry-leading service before, during, and after the sale.
INTEGRITY – INNOVATION – COMMUNITY – FUN
To Motorize Every Window Treatment We Sell
Why We Do What We Do – Our Cause
We believe in providing innovative solutions that enhance your environment
Locations of warehouses:
- San Diego Locations:
- La Mesa
- Southeast San Diego
- Orange County Locations:
- Laguna Nigel
- Laguna Market Place
- San Juan Capistrano
- Sacramento Locations:
- Cal Expo
- Citrus Heights
- Rancho Cordova
- South Sacramento
- Elk Grove
The shifts for our road shows are as follows:
- Thurs: 9:45am-3pm/3pm-8:30pm
- Fri: 9:45am-3pm/3pm-8:30pm
- Sat: 9:15am-1:45pm/1:45pm-6pm or a full day shift
- Sun: 9:45am-1:45pm/1:45pm-6pm or a full day shift
We have other shifts available based on the qualified leads you bring to the company as well as your availability and desire to work.
- MUST be available to work Thursday – Sunday
- MUST have a clean-cut professional appearance
- Reliable and active communication (smart phone/computer)
- Reliable source of personal transportation (no public transportation)
- Experience with lead generation is a plus
- Customer service experience is a plus
- Must be legal to work in the US
Benchmarks and skills of current top performers
- Plug into weekly conference calls Wednesdays at 8am.
- Sales driven and goal oriented.
Submit Your Resume
3 Blind Mice Window Coverings, Inc. is committed to helping each and every person get the most out of their time. We have weekly conference calls to keep you up to date on company news, share marketing tips, sales tips, anything related to what we are doing.
Our mission statement is: To give homeowners pride and confidence in the window coverings they choose by delivering lifetime quality at an affordable price and industry-leading service before, during, and after the sale.
This is evidenced by the number of awards we have won, including the 2005 and 2007 BBB Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics and The San Diego Business Journal’s 100 Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies award, multiple years.