Shutters San Diego, CA | Sacramento, CA | Austin, TX
3 Blind Mice Window Coverings has a large selection of indoor window shutters to fit every taste and price range. If you’ve been dreaming about stylish window treatments for your home, custom shutters might be just the thing you are looking for. To view photos and design ideas for your home, choose the type of shutters you are interested in from the galleries below. To learn more your options, please watch our video about shutters.
When you are ready to buy custom shutters for your home, we recommend you consider the following items:
MATERIALS: Real Wood, Faux Wood or Vinyl
All types of custom shutters are available in natural wood tones, stained or painted variations allowing you to pick a style and design that will seamlessly flow with the interior design of your home. Besides being durable, functional and easy to use, one of their unique features is the curb appeal that they add to your home. Don’t you just love the way shutters look from outside your home.
ACCESSORIES & Options: Louvers, Frames & Hinges
- Louver sizes which range from 1 7/8″ and go all the way up to 5 1/2″
- Frame types from simple bull nose to detailed molding
- Hinge types from surface mounted hinges to a higher end hinge which is a mortised hinge
- Hinge colors ranging from silver, powder coated, painted, antique brass, bronze oil rubbed or even brass to name a few
- Tilt options from a standard tilt rod to a hidden tilt rod otherwise know as “Clearview”
- Header options from a simple “mouse hole” – no pun intended to a liberty arch cutout
- Colors and stains – if you think it we can color it, we match any color and any stain out there
- Panel configurations – there are many ways to configure your panels from cafe style to double hung, to bypass to bifold there are a large number of configurations that best suit your needs.
Light Control & Privacy
Arched windows always add an elegant touch to your home’s décor that can be appreciated for providing great views from inside and “curb appeal” from outside. When driving around San Diego, you can see many San Diego homes have these beautiful large arched windows.
Faux Wood Shutters
Faux wood shutters (aka Poly Shutters) are constructed from synthetic polymers or PVC. This style of wood composite shutter is heavier then real wood shutters, but they are also extremely durable, which is a wonderful advantage.
Plantation shutters are an elegant window treatment option available in oak, maple, cherry, basswood, aspen or poplar, and can be custom stained to match your home’s decor.
Plantation Shutters – Real Wood Vs.
Window Treatment Ideas for Doors
Are you looking for a functional window treatment idea for sliding glass door, or maybe looking to add an elegant touch to those double french doors? No matter what type of door you need a window treatment idea for, we have got you (and your doors) covered in this guide to window treatments ideas for doors.
Window Treatment Ideas for the Bedroom
The best window treatment ideas for the bedroom will include features for privacy, light control, ease of use, and of course general aesthetics. When choosing window treatments for your bedroom we recommend these.