Shutters San Diego, CA | Orange County, CA | Sacramento, CA | Austin, TX
3 Blind Mice Window Coverings has a large selection of indoor window shutters to fit every taste and price range. If you’ve been dreaming about stylish window treatments for your home, custom shutters might be just the thing you are looking for. To view photos and design ideas for your home, choose the type of shutters you are interested in from the galleries below. To learn more your options, please watch our video about shutters.
When you are ready to buy custom shutters for your home, we recommend you consider the following items:
MATERIALS: Real Wood, Faux Wood or Vinyl
All types of custom shutters are available in natural wood tones, stained or painted variations allowing you to pick a style and design that will seamlessly flow with the interior design of your home. Besides being durable, functional and easy to use, one of their unique features is the curb appeal that they add to your home. Don’t you just love the way shutters look from outside your home.
ACCESSORIES & Options: Louvers, Frames & Hinges
- Louver sizes which range from 1 7/8″ and go all the way up to 5 1/2″
- Frame types from simple bull nose to detailed molding
- Hinge types from surface mounted hinges to a higher end hinge which is a mortised hinge
- Hinge colors ranging from silver, powder coated, painted, antique brass, bronze oil rubbed or even brass to name a few
- Tilt options from a standard tilt rod to a hidden tilt rod otherwise know as “Clearview”
- Header options from a simple “mouse hole” – no pun intended to a liberty arch cutout
- Colors and stains – if you think it we can color it, we match any color and any stain out there
- Panel configurations – there are many ways to configure your panels from cafe style to double hung, to bypass to bifold there are a large number of configurations that best suit your needs.